Protection of personal data
The access of the users to the portal and the purchase of the products offered through the web page implies the treatment of personal data. For Javier Góngora Fernández, compliance with the regulations on personal data protection and on information society services and electronic commerce is of great importance.
Generally, people who use the website do so without providing any personal data. However, in order to access to the services, users, in certain cases, will have to provide certain personal data. Javier Góngora Fernández, guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data provided by the users, according to the provisions of the regulations on Personal Data Protection, and on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Javier Góngora Fernández complies with the current legislation on data protection, having adopted the necessary administrative and technical procedures to guarantee the security of the personal data it collects.
In this sense, the User is informed and gives his consent for the incorporation of his data to the automated files owned by Javier Góngora Fernández, with address at Lugar de Chela, Fiobre 100 B, CP 15165 Bergondo, A Coruña, duly registered before the General Registry of Personal Data Protection, and for the automated treatment of his data, as a consequence of the consultation, request or contracting of any service, or of any transaction or operation carried out, with the purpose of accessing the information and services provided by Javier Góngora Fernández through the web page, and in its case for the maintenance of the contractual relationship, as well as for the sending of offers or advertising and promotional communications.
The User declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct, and undertakes to inform Javier Góngora Fernández of any changes that may occur in them. The User has the right to oppose to the treatment of any of his data that are not essential for the conclusion of the contract and to its use for any purpose other than the maintenance of the contractual relationship.
Likewise, and in compliance with the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Javier Góngora Fernández will exclusively send advertising and promotional offers or communications by electronic means to his e-mail address or through other equivalent electronic means of communication, to those Users who expressly give their consent.
Javier Góngora Fernández informs the User that he/she will be able to unsubscribe from this type of communications, following the instructions that appear at the end of all our e-mails or communicating it in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights and obligations of the parties
- Obligations of Javier Góngora Fernández
The companies adhered to Javier Góngora Fernández, undertake to comply with the following contractual obligations derived from the commercial relationship with the user as a consequence of the contracting of services by the user:
- To provide with the maximum guarantees to the user, the service requested by the user in accordance with the provisions of the contracting conditions, without breaching the contractual good faith.
- Expressly inform the user of the existence of these conditions prior to the start of the contracting procedure.
- Inform the user prior to the contracting and in a concrete, clear, precise and unequivocal way, of the specific characteristics of the requested services, such as the price of the same and the applicable taxes.
- Make available to the user a copy of the text of the general conditions.
- Obligations of the user
For its part, the user undertakes to:
- To carry out the complete fulfillment of what is established in the present conditions of the services provided by Javier Góngora Fernández.
- To complete the registration forms prior to the beginning of the contracting procedure with truthful and current information.
- To correctly provide the bank details requested by Javier Góngora Fernández.
- To pay the price of the products purchased, without the presentation of a claim exempting him/her from this obligation.
- Rights of the user:
All the information provided to the client will have the character of binding for the offerer in the terms established by the current legislation.
Every user has the right that the goods purchased are of the category and legal requirements contracted or of that quality that is in direct proportion to the category of the establishment.